Bear Haven Cabin-Tennessee
If you are looking for a beautiful, inexpensive get-a-way, that the entire family will enjoy, I highly recommend staying at Bear Haven Cabin!
Our friends own this cabin, we just got back from staying one week there, and it was absolutely amazing! We went fishing, walked through caves, drove through Cades Cove (which I highly recommend), went to an amazing petting farm, saw the leaves changing colors, and was there for the local winter fest kickoffs where they light all the Christmas lights for the season.
It is located in the beautiful Gatlinburg/Pigeon Forge area. It is close to everything that you might want to do, or you can simply stay in the cabin and relax. It is completely stocked with everything you need and then some.
- 2 Master Suites w/ King Sleep Number Beds
- 2 Master Baths w/ Jacuzzi Tubs & Showers
- Sleeps 6
- 2 Gas Fireplaces
- 4 TV's, 2 DVD/VCR'S, CD players & Stereos
- 2 Balconies (1 with Hot Tub)
- Pool Table & Fooseball Table
- Washer & Dryer
- High Speed Wireless Internet
- Free US Long Distance
- Recreational area with Swimming Pool
We had a great time and can't wait to go back!