Oven Roasted Cauliflower
This is basically the same cooking method, but using cauliflower. Quick, simple, healthy, and delicious. I served it with my Turkey Meatloaf. If you are doing a low carb meal planning this is a great dinner for you!
I would love to hear from you any comments or suggestions are appreciated. Enjoy!
Total Servings: 4 Total Cost: $1.25
1 16 oz bag of Frozen Cauliflower (make sure it does not say pieces)
Extra Virgin Olive Oil
1 Tbsp Kosher Salt
Fresh Ground Pepper to taste
- Preheat Oven to 425°
- Arrange Cauliflower on baking dish in single layer
- Drizzle over cauliflower olive oil
- Drizzle kosher salt
- Sprinkle fresh ground pepper to taste
- Bake for 45 minutes and stir
- Bake for approximately 15 more minutes until they are golden brown