Pepperjack Buffalo Shrimp
If your family likes shrimp and they like spicy...you will love this quick go to meal.
It takes about 5 minutes to prepare and cook. You can't get quicker then that. It also makes a great party appetizer that is sure to be a hit! This is also a great low carb dish for all you lo carbers out there :)
Publix has had there precooked shrimp lately, buy one get one free, or really cheap per pound. When they do run these specials it is a great thing to have in the freezer for last minute meals.
In this I used the precooked, large, peeled shrimp, that was frozen and ready to go. You can use medium also. I just would suggest not to use small. Just run them under water for a few minutes and it thaws fairly quickly. If you get fresh shrimp most seafood markets will steam them for free just ask.
I would love to hear from you! Enjoy!
Total Servings: 6 Total Cost: $6.50
1 24oz Bag of Large or Medium Precooked Shrimp
1/4 Cup of Crystal Hot Sauce
16oz Shredded pepperjack cheese
- Thaw shrimp if frozen
- Peel and remove tail of shrimp if not already done for you
- Put one layer of shrimp in baking dish
- Pour 1/8 Cup of Hot sauce
- Pour 8oz of Cheese
- Put one more layer of shrimp
- Rest of hot sauce
- Rest of cheese
- Microwave on high for 1 minute until cheese melts
- If not melted microwave in 30 sec increments until melted
- Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing and celery