Chicken & Rice Casserole with Broccoli
As some of my blog followers know...I am expecting and with only a few weeks to
So, I apologize my blogs have been fewer and fewer the past couple weeks and
you will start to notice some really simple meals that will pop up like the one today. I am trying to keep them as healthy as possible, but sometimes convenience has been getting in the way. Most days I am simply making things in my crock pot that I have already shared with you.
As you know, I create all of my recipes or get them from someone and try them before I pass it along. So no matter what I create I will keep sharing if it turns out delicious. Thanks in advance for understanding and things should be back to normal in the spring.
This dish just happened last week with little in the pantry or freezer and me not wanting to stand more then at the most 5 minutes on my feet to make it. It turned out amazing so I had to share.
I would love to hear from you! Enjoy!
Total Servings: 4 Total Cost: $5.25
4 Frozen Chicken Breasts or 6 Cutlets
1 Package of Knorr Mushroom Rice Side
1 Can Low Sodium Cream of Chicken Soup
1 10-12 Package Frozen Broccoli Spears
1 1/2 Cups of Water
Top with Cheese -Optional
- Preheat oven to 375 Degrees
- Lay frozen Chicken Breasts in bottom of casserole dish
- In a bowl combine rice mix, cream of soup, broccoli, and water
- Stir well
- Pour over Chicken breasts
- Cover with foil and bake for 45 minutes or 30 minutes for cutlets
- Remove foil and bake another 10-15 minutes until chicken is cooked through