Best Ever Chocolate Chip Cookies
Everyone has been emailing me for the "Famous Chocolate Chip Cookie Recipe"
LOL :) this Christmas and I thought I had already posted it and I guess I haven't. I can't take full credit for this recipe for sure! It was a fun trial and error period in the kitchen with my friend Susan to come up with the "Perfect" Chocolate Chip Cookie.
It actually is almost the exact recipe of the Original Nestle Toll House Chocolate Chip Cookie with a little secret change to make them perfect!
Sometimes, instead of chocolate chips I use peanut or regular M&M's instead and they are delicious! Or add some nuts if you like. It also makes a great cookie cake. Just spread entire mixture into a greased pan.
The key to making these cookies turn out perfect is to follow the directions EXACTLY...you can't waiver on anything. Especially the step process.
I would love to hear from you! Enjoy~
Servings: 5 Dozen Cookies
2 1/4 cups All-Purpose Flour
1 tsp Baking Soda
1 tsp Salt
***1 Cup of Butter Flavored Crisco or Bar (this is secret ingredient)
5 Tbsp water3/4 Cup Granulated Sugar
3/4 Cup Brown Sugar
1 tsp Vanilla
2 Large eggs
2 Cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees
- In small bowl mix together flour, baking soda, and salt
- In large Bowl, using hand mixer, beat Crisco, water, both sugars, and vanilla until creamy
- Add ONE egg at a time, beating well after each one
- Gradually mix in flour mixture a little at a time until completely mixed
- Stir in with wooden spoon your chocolate chips
- Drop by tablespoonful onto baking stone or cookie sheet
- Bake for 9-11 minutes until they start to brown
- Remove from oven let rest on baking sheet for 2 minutes
- Place each cookie onto counter, cooling rack, or parchment paper