Easy Homemade Raviolis
Wonton wrappers are not just for wonton's, you can use them in many different
ways. If you have never bought them, you find them in the produce section, usually on the top shelf. This is one of my favorite ways to use them. They make great homemade raviolis! I love topping it with my homemade pesto sauce!
Once you know the concept on how to make them, and how to cook them, you can fill them with just about anything you want. Mushrooms, Spinach, Crab, different kinds of cheeses, the list is endless. You can even fill them with chocolate and make dessert raviolis.
This is a great dish to the kids get involved and help out in the kitchen. I would love to hear from you. Enjoy!
Total Servings 4 Total Cost:$2.50
1 12oz Package of Wonton's Wraps
1 Cup Ricotta Cheese
1/4 Cup Parmesan Cheese
1 tsp Chopped Garlic or Garlic Powder
1 tsp Basil
- In a bowl Combine all ingredients, except wraps, and mix well
- Lay out 1/2 of wraps, wet edges with water
- Place 1 tsp of mixture in each wrap
- Take other 1/2 of wraps and place on top of each wrap
- Pinch edges to close wrap, or use a fork, try and push out any air pockets
- In a large pot bring water to a boil
- Place wontons, one by one, gently into boiling water
- You might want to only do 1/2 of wontons at a time
- Loosen from bottom if they try and stick
- Boil approximately 3-4 minutes until raviolis float to top
- When they float, gently remove them
- Place on plate not touching each other
- Serve with your favorite sauce or Pesto