Tex Mex Turkey Sliders
I have been craving a spicy cheeseburger. So, last night, I created these little
turkey slider burgers. They were so yummy! You can make them as spicy as you want. I did a low carb version, so we had no bun, but I served them with hot sauce, sour cream, and Stuffed Mushrooms on the side.
If you are not doing low carb, serve on little wheat rolls you can get in the bakery, and serve them with Red Potatoes Fries on the side. I like to open the rolls, put them in the oven for a few minutes, to warm and toast them a little bit. I love hearing from you! Please share any comments or suggestions. Enjoy!
Total Servings: 14 Sliders Total Cost: $4.50
2 lbs Ground Turkey Breast
1 Packet of Low Sodium Taco Seasoning
2 Jalapeno's-Once cooked these are not very spicy
8oz of Shredded Cheese-(Not fancy shredded the bigger chunks of shred any kind)
1/8 Cup of Crystal Hot Sauce
Optional Toppings: Lettuce, Salsa, Tomatoes, Sour Cream, Avocado, Onions, Mushrooms, Green peppers, and Small Wheat Rolls from bakery.
- Seed your Jalapeno, dice into small pieces
- In a bowl combine all ingredients, even the cheese, and mix well
- Make little patties about 1 1/2 inches wide, remember these are sliders (2lbs should make about 14 burgers)
- Ground Turkey breast tends to not have any grease, either use a non stick pan, griddle, spray with Pam first, or brush with a little oil.
- Cook until they are cooked through