Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
I have never stuffed a pork roast or tenderloin in my life, but thought it could be really good. Just was not sure how to cut it? So I looked it up on YouTube and there it was...click here for the how to.
He tied his at the end I did not find that I needed to do that, it stayed together when I rolled it up. This picture is what it should look like once you cut it, before you stuff it.
Then I came up with the ingredients, wanting to have it a bit cheesy, but still easy. It turned out so delicious, and something that looked very nice too. Once you realize how to do this and how easy it is, experiment with the stuffing and get creative. Let us know if you try something different.
This would be an easy dish to make if your are having guests over and want to make something attractive. Prep time was about 10 minutes and they will think you are Martha Stewart! Let me know any comments I would love to hear from you. Enjoy!
Total Servings 6-8 Total Cost: $5.75
2-3 lb Pork Roast or Pork Tenderloin
1/2 Cup Parmesan
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
1/2 tsp Black pepper
1/2 tsp Kosher Salt
4 oz Cream Cheese
1 Cup Frozen Spinach
- Preheat oven to 350°
- Put spinach in microwave for 2 minutes to thaw
- Remove water from Spinach
- In a bowl combine all ingredients except pork
- Mix well until totally blended
- Lay pork on cutting board
- Cut it as if you are opening a book, without going all the way through
- Pound out flat
- Spread mixture 1/2 inch from end so you can fold under and roll
- Roll it up tight
- Place on baking dish
- Drizzle with Olive Oil & Crushed Black Pepper on top
- Bake at 20 minutes per pound (You Can even cook this on the grill if you want)