If you have stayed the night at my house...you have probably eaten this
quiche. A quiche is so easy, it is something you can make the night before, just throw it in the oven when everyone gets up. Instant breakfast without all the cooking. Sometimes I will make a side of turkey bacon, or hash browns to go with it. But, really no need it is a breakfast in itself.
A quiche is something you can play around with. Put whatever ingredients you want or like in it :) I make mine sometimes with crust but most the time without.
Total Servings 6 Cost:$3.50Ingredients:
6 Eggs or Egg Beaters
1/2 Cup of Sour Cream
1/2 Cup of any kind of Shredded Cheese
8 oz of Frozen Spinach
1 Tomato or 1/4 Cup of Salsa
1/2 tsp of Basil
1/2 tsp of Garlic Powder
1/4 tsp of Red Pepper flakes-optional
1 Frozen Crust - Optional
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Put spinach in microwave for 3 minutes and drain water
- Chop mushrooms and tomato if you are using them
- In a bowl combine all ingredients and mix well
- Pour into a lightly greased casserole dish (I use a round deep dish stone baker)
- Bake 30 minutes until starts to turn brown and center is cooked.