Healthy Cranberry Oatmeal Cookies
You can also use this recipe as a base, replace the cranberries, and add in any other things that you like. Such as, Raisins or Carob Chips. Hope you enjoy this recipe. Thanks Janna! Any suggestions or Comments are greatly appreciated!
1/2 Cup of Whole Wheat Flour
1 1/2 Cups of Oatmeal
1 tsp of Cinnamon
1/4 tsp of Baking Soda
1/2 tsp of Salt
1/2 Cup of Flax Seed Meal
1/2 Cup Dried Cranberries-Optional
1/4 Cup 60% Cocoa Chocolate Chips-Optional
3 Tbsp of Butter-softened
- Preheat oven 350°
- Spray cookie sheet with Pam
- Mix together Butter, Vanilla, Brown Sugar, Honey, Egg, and water.
- Mix together dry ingredients, except Oatmeal, Cranberries, and Chocolate Chips.
- Stir in Oatmeal
- Stir in any Optional Dried fruit or Chocolate chips
- Drop heaping teaspoonfuls onto the cookie sheet
- Bake 12-15 minutes