Artichoke Chicken Bake
I created this dish last night because I wanted to make a dish using Artichokes and Chicken. It turned out delicious! There is one ingredient that I added because I thought it could have been a little juicer then it was. I also served this with mozzarella cheese on the top. But, I believe Feta would be the best. So you can top it with whatever cheese you want...or none at all.
I served this with my stuffed mushrooms and chopped up the stems for the chicken.
Servings 4 Cost: $6.25
4 Chicken Breasts
1 Can of Artichoke Hearts
4 oz of Mushrooms or leftover mushroom stems
4 oz of Feta or Mozzarella Cheese
1/2 Cup Parmesan Cheese
1/2 Cup Real Mayonnaise
2 Tbsp of Lemon juice
1 Tbsp of Paprika
1 Tbsp of Finely chopped Rosemary
1 Tbsp of Garlic Powder
- Preheat Oven to 375°
- Butterfly Chicken breast and place in casserole dish
- Dice up your Tomato, Artichoke Hearts (Drained), and Mushrooms
- Spread over your Chicken breasts
- In a bowl combine your mayo, Parmesan, spices and lemon juice, mix well.
- Spread over your chicken breasts
- Top with Feta or any desired cheese
- Bake for 30-45 minutes until chicken is cooked through