- Take the Squash, Cut in half length wise
- Remove the seeds, rinse out the inside, and discard
- Cover with saran wrap
- Microwave each half for 10 minutes on high
- Remove from microwave and drain juices
- You can scoop out the inside and place in a bowl. It is stringy like spaghetti. Serve with any dish as a side instead of pasta or potato. If I serve it this way I usually sprinkle a little basil, salt, pepper, or Parmesan.
- The other way I like to serve it is just take a fork and pull the squash away from the sides, and stir it around. Pour inside of it any kind of sauce, or a dish that you have made, just put it right inside the squash boat. Sprinkle on top some cheese and bake it until the cheese melts on 400°