Low Carb Spinach Lasagna
Total Cost: $8.25 Makes 12 Servings
1lb of Ground Turkey or Chicken
1-32oz Container of Cottage Cheese*
2-8oz Package of Mozzarella Cheese*
½ Cup of Parmesan Cheese*
1-8oz Package of Mushrooms-Sliced
2-8oz Cans of No Salt Added Diced Tomatoes
1-8oz Package of Frozen Spinach
Seasonings: Dried- Basil, Garlic Powder, Oregano, Red Pepper flakes to taste
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Microwave spinach for 3 minutes and drain well.
- In pan brown meat and mushrooms and drain, add to the meat the 2 cans of tomatoes (drained) and as much of the desired seasonings to taste.
- In bowl combine cottage cheese, eggs and Parmesan cheese and 1Tbsp of basil and stir up well.
- In (large) casserole dish put down ½ of meat mixture on bottom
- Then layer ½ of spinach
- Then layer ½ of cottage cheese mixture
- Then put 1-8oz package of mozzarella
- Repeat these 4 steps again