My 2yr old loved them! She kept asking for more to dip in her ranch. You will want to use the large 64oz bag of frozen uncooked chicken tenders so you will have leftovers. You can use them on a salad the next day, in a wrap, or make a buffalo chicken flat bread. Trust me you will want more...but if you use the 2lb bag cut the recipe in half.
I use Crystal Hot sauce because it has no carbs, you can use whatever kind you like for chicken wings. I also use the Tyson 100% Natural chicken tenders. If you keep your eye out Publix runs sales on the large bags all the time. I don't care for blue cheese so I used feta instead and Oh SO yummy! Serve with ranch or blue cheese dressing to dip in.
I would love to hear from you. Enjoy!
Total Servings: 8-10 Total Cost: $9.25
1 64 oz Bag-4lbs Frozen Uncooked Chicken Tenders
1 1/2 Bottles of Crystal Hot Sauce
1 8oz Block of Blue Cheese or Feta Cheese to crumble
Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing for dipping-optional
- Pour 4lb of Frozen, Uncooked, chicken tenders into crock pot
- Pour 1 bottle of Crystal Hot Sauce over tenders
- Cook on High for 2 1/2 hrs
- When you get home or they are done:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees
- Remove tenders from juice
- Place tenders into casserole dish in a single layer
- Pour 1/2 bottle of crystal hot sauce over tenders
- Crumble blue cheese or feta over tenders
- Bake for 15min until cheese starts to get brown tips
- Serve with blue cheese or ranch dressing