Roasting Garlic is a very simple recipe that brings a lot of pleasure. If you are going to have a dinner party it is always a favorite for your guests to spread on fresh bread. Or, you can roast it and keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks, to use in other recipes.
A great tip is to use a muffin pan, just wrap each garlic bulb in individual foil packets, drizzle with olive oil, and bake. I simply always just put them together laid out on a piece of foil, drizzle with olive oil, and close up top of foil and place into baking dish. Whichever works best for you. I am all about saving time.
I would love to hear from you. Enjoy!
Total Servings 4 Total Cost:$.89
4 Whole Garlic Bulbs
4 tsp Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees
- Cut piece of foil big enough to wrap entire bulb or bulbs of garlic
- Peel away outside layers of skin from bulb
- Leave clove cluster together
- Cut top off of cluster
- Place bulbs on foil
- Drizzle olive oil over bulbs
- Wrap bulbs completely with foil
- Bake for 35 minutes
- Remove and let cool enough so you can touch
- Push individual cloves out with knife and use as spread
- Or place in fridge for later use