Pumpkin Spice Cupcakes
My friend Janna brought these delicious cupcakes to a Christmas party this
Much to my surprise they are super easy! She did not use any frosting, but you
could if you wanted to.
She was so nice to share this recipe with all of us busy bees this time of year. These make a great homemade snack to bring to any party. If you want you can add some raisins or additional spices like cinnamon.
Thanks Janna for sharing with us! I would love to hear from you. Enjoy!
Total Servings: 12 Regular Size Muffins Total Cost: $2.50
1 Box of Spice Cake Mix
1 15oz Can of Pumpkin
*Cream Cheese frosting-optional
- Preheat oven according to cake mix directions
- In a bowl mix together both ingredients
- Omit all the ingredients for the cake
- All you need is the pumpkin
- Pour into muffin liners or greased muffin pans
- Bake according to cake mix
- Let cool, add cream cheese frosting if you want to