Ghosts in the Graveyard Dessert
My friend Sarah shared this yummy and festive recipe with me for this holiday
weekend, so I thought I would share it with you. It literary takes about 10 minutes to make.
This is a great time of year to get the kids involved in the kitchen cooking, decorating, and having family fun that you can not replace.
I would love to hear from you. Enjoy!
Total Servings 8-10 Total cost: $4.50
Package of Milano Cookies
- Whisk milk and pudding mix together, let stand 5 minutes
- Stir in Cool Whip and Half of the cookie crumbs
- Spread into 13X9 dish
- Sprinkle with remaining cookie crumbs
- Decorate with candy pumpkins, corn, and ghosts (cool whip) and
Pepperidge Farm Milano cookies for the tombstones (use decorating gel to write RIP and BOO on tombstones)
- Place in refrigerator until ready to serve