Easy Party Cheese Ball
You can roll this Cheeseball in anything you have on hand like chopped nuts or shredded cheese or you can make festive and use chopped herbs or cranberries. It will be a guaranteed party hit!
1-8oz Package of Cream Cheese
1/2 Packet of Lipton Onion Soup Mix
1/4 Cup of any Shredded Cheese, Chopped Nuts, Chopped Basil or Cranberries
- Put Cream cheese & 1/2 packet of Lipton Onion soup mix into a bowl
- Mix together the soup mix & cream cheese, until soup mix is completely mixed in
- Lay out piece of saran wrap
- Sprinkle your shredded cheese or your nuts onto saran wrap
- Wet hands
- Take Cream Cheese mixture from bowl and form a ball
- Drop ball onto Saran wrap and roll in your shredded cheese or Nuts
- Push onto ball until ball is covered in nuts or cheese
- Wrap the saran wrap around the ball and place in fridge until party time
*If you want a bigger Cheese Ball use 2 Packs of Cream Cheese and 1 entire envelope of the soup mix.
People love this cheese ball! It is SO easy and inexpensive. I always have an extra envelope of the onion soup mix in my pantry for a last minute, have to bring to a party, dish.