Total Cost by weight approx: $2.50 Servings 2
This is very healthy and great side dish to accompany any meal instead of potatoes or pasta.
- Take the squash cut it in half.
- Scoop out the seeds with your fingers and discard and rinse out.
- Cover each half of squash with Saran wrap
- Microwave each half for 5 minutes.
- No need to put any butter or oil it makes its own juices. It has a sweet flavor on its own.
- Some ways to serve are: Salt & Pepper or A sprinkle of Cinnamon for a sweet taste.
- Leave it in the skin and just scoop it out and eat. Sort of like you would a potato