Spider & Eyeball Deviled Eggs
party this weekend, that anyone can do! It will be a scary hit!
For all you Low Carbers this is a perfect Halloween treat for you :)
Your kids will love to get involved in this recipe. It will become a family Halloween tradition!
If you are making both kinds either split the recipe when decorating 12/12 or double it up for 24/24.
I would love to hear from you. Enjoy!
Total Servings:24 Total Cost: $3.00
1 Dozen eggs
1/4 Cup Mayonnaise
1/8 Cup Mustard
1 Can of Black Olives-Drained
Blue Food Coloring-Optional
Favorite Hot Sauce
- Boil your Hard boiled eggs, let them cool
- Peel Your Eggs, cut them in half
- Remove the yolk
- Place yolks in a bowl with Mayo and Mustard
- Mix well until creamy
- Lay out your egg white portions
- If doing eyeball recipe: Separate the yolk mix into 2 bowls
- Add a couple drops of blue food coloring to yolk, to make the yolk a green color for eyeballs only (this is optional)
- Distribute the yolk mixture evenly between the whites until all gone
- Slice in half to make body portion, cut side down, and place in middle of egg yolk
- Make little slices to make legs like seen in picture
- Slice your black olives place in center with a hole in middle
- Take a toothpick, draw your hot sauce lightly on white, to make veins
- Add a drop of hot sauce in center of olive, to make the red middle