Easy Ravioli Lasagna
little bit more involved, with a lot more ingredients and steps, which is something you can do. Once you have the idea, feel free to experiment according to taste. But, I try to make things simple, quick and healthy. This is so quick and easy and the family will love it!
I used a light pre-made marinara sauce. You can also use an Alfredo sauce, or make your own sauce if you like out of tomato sauce or diced tomatoes and some spices.
I added sliced mushrooms to mine, but you can leave them out if you don't have them, or don't care for them. Also, you can omit the meat and make it a vegetarian lasagna. If you really like your cheese, you can add a layer of ricotta to it also.
I used wheat spinach, cheese, mushroom raviolis from the fresh section. But, I put in the recipe you can use the traditional cheese raviolis from the frozen section. These keep much longer for families on the go.
Serve with warm garlic bread and a salad...YUM :)
I would love to hear from you any comments or suggestions are appreciated. Enjoy!
Total Servings: 8-10 Total Cost: $8.25
2 13oz Bags Frozen Cheese Raviolis-or any kind you like
1 Jar Favorite Marinara Sauce or Alfredo sauce
1 lb Ground Turkey Breast
1 8oz Container Sliced Mushrooms
1 10oz bag Frozen Spinach
2 8oz bags Mozzarella Cheese
*I like to add 1/2 tsp of Basil, Chopped Garlic, and pinch of red pepper
- Preheat oven to 375°
- In a skillet, brown your ground turkey, and drain
- Add to skillet, any additional spices, your sauce, and mushrooms
- In a bowl heat spinach in microwave for 3 minutes
- Completely drain liquid from spinach
- In a large casserole dish, put layer of sauce on bottom
- Place a layer of raviolis
- Place a layer of spinach
- Place a layer of cheese
- Repeat process again and top with remaining cheese
- Cover with foil and bake for 30 minutes
- Remove foil and bake for another 10 minutes until cheese starts to brown