This is a nice light recipe that I suggest you can serve with a side of couscous, a vegetable like asparagus, or acorn squash, or even over a salad. My Toddler loves Salmon so it makes a nice healthy dish for the entire family.
I do this in a baking dish in the oven. But, you can do the same recipe on the grill. Just take each individual fillet, place onto a piece of foil, top with your ingredients, fold the foil over the salmon making a foil packet. Place onto the grill on medium heat for approximately 12-15 minutes. Serve in the foil packets.
I would love to hear any comments or suggestions! Enjoy!
Total Servings 4 Total Cost:$7.50
4 6 oz Salmon Fillets
1/4 Cup of Lemon Juice
4 tsp of Capers
1/4 Cup of White or Marsala Wine
1/2 tsp of Kosher Salt
1/2 tsp fresh Ground Pepper
2 Lemons-sliced into 8 slices
1 Tbsp of finely diced Rosemary
1/4 Cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Place your Salmon Fillets in dish with skin down
- Pour over the fillets your lemon juice, olive oil, and wine
- Sprinkle over them evenly your rosemary, salt, and pepper
- Place 2 slices of lemons on top of each fillet
- Sprinkle your capers over top the fillets
- Bake for 15-20 minutes