family to get involved. It is also a very healthy alternative to ordering pizza.
The great thing about this flat-bread is that you can use whatever toppings you desire.
- Another great way to serve it is just with Sliced tomatoes, Basil, garlic powder, and cheese. It makes a great appetizer for a dinner party.
- You can also just sprinkle Parmesan Cheese and some herbs and spices for a side bread.
Total Cost: $5.50 Total Servings: 8 slices
1 Package of Martha White Thin Pizza Crust (This is my favorite crust and costs just .89cents)
1 Large Tomato
4oz of Fresh Mushrooms
4oz Package of Turkey Pepperoni
1-8oz Package of Mozzarella Cheese
2oz Feta Cheese
4oz of Frozen Spinach
Extra Virgin Olive oil
Red pepper flakes, Garlic Powder
Fresh basil Chopped if you have it, if not, dried Basil is fine.
- Preheat oven to 475°
- In a bowl, Combine as directed on the crust package, 1/2 cup of HOT water with the flour mixture until blended well. It should be pretty sticky.
- Instead of using flour for your hands, as suggested on the package, I then drizzle olive oil over the mixture, take it into my hands, and form a ball
- Let the crust sit covered for at least 5 minutes in bowl
- Drizzle 2Tbsp of Olive Oil on pizza pan
- Spread oil with fingers over the pan
- Take dough, spread it out on pan with fingers, until thin, and to the edges of the pan. I like to do mine into a square shape, but round is fine, if your pan is round.
- I like to sprinkle the dough with a little garlic powder before baking it
- Bake 15-20 minutes, until brown.
- Microwave spinach in bowl for 3 minutes, drain the water well.
- Slice Tomatoes and Mushrooms
- Remove crust from oven, run spatula under crust to lift and un-stick
- Place sliced tomatoes first on the crust,
- Sprinkle with your basil, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes
- Place Turkey Pepperoni
- Add mushrooms
- Drop chunks of spinach all over
- Drop chunks of Feta all over
- Cover entire pizza with mozzarella cheese.
- Sometimes I sprinkle a little more basil, Garlic powder, and Red Pepper flakes
- Bake at 475° for approximately 15 minutes, until cheese is melted and browning.
- Remove from oven, and I like to cut it into squares.